13th May 2011, 11:02 PM
anandsharma.sa

Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?

Hi, i am anand sharma and i am hsc appeared. I want to do a 1year hardware and networking course so which institute is better for me. And my friend suggest me that ccna is better so which i want to do. And both course fees are same or not.

14th May 2011, 05:18 PM
neerajshuran

Thumbs up Re: Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?

dear,for the hadware and networking course NIIT,is the best institute it will provide the latest knowledge as well as placement for best copmany.the fee may arround 60000 to 70000.
29th May 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?

I m,deepak & have completed my Hotel Mgmt degree from dehradun but interested in technical job plz tell me which 1year computer course is better for good placement.shall i go for Jet king or NITT?
11th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?

My Name is Sitaram, Best institute for CCNA Course with placement assurance.. Please reply me....
13th July 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hardware and networking is better or mca for career view ?
16th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

relevance of hardware maintenance in computer science
29th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what type of course is good to have better future
21st August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I, vijay , would like to have information for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course and about its fee?
3rd September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am an Engineering graduate in electronics and communication stream...i have joined an institute in bangalore which is not that proffesional... so i want to know that after completing the coarse will i get the job or i have to do the certification also...and also please tell me about the future in networking field and guide me sm other coarses of specialization in future which i should do forr better hike n good job profile..
12th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Which institute is better for doing ccna and i have done 1 year Hardware and Networking course?

Hi, i am dinesh kumar and i am BA appeared. I want to do a ccna corse after 1 year hardware and networking course so which institute is better for me.
17th September 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I , Prasanna, a graduate,b.com, wants complete course for hardware n networking,, can u help me with the course structure n the fees
23rd September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i m complite my diploma in hardware in gt engineering in sambalpur in 6 month than my interest in btech in hardware
9th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I m 2arts student can i do CCNA or join NIIT. And wat is d fee structure.
7th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

which institute is better for ccna...and wat is the fee structure?n the institute must be held on kolkata?
22nd December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

is iiht a good institute for doing networking courses?
2nd February 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me from where i can complete the H/w Net. course?
4th February 2012, 09:52 AM
koushik kotte

sir this is koushik
now iam doing B.Tech final year
i wanna be a network engineer
and also a cyber security protector
so wish to know about the institute and the fee details
14th March 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi,im nagara.im stdng in bcom 3 year.i want hw nd networking couse plz give fee structure information nd wich institute is better in hyd ?
18th March 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

for doing CCNA whether ST/SC students get any fee concession
30th March 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

govt jobs in networking ??
22nd April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have appered hsc so which institue is better for hardware and networking.
3rd June 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi friend . My name is mahammad . I am studying 10 class . And i went to join in hardware and networking courses . Plz communicate me which is the best institute in hydrabad . And what is the course feez and placement .
7th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me fees of hardware and networking with jetking or better insitute................
15th June 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi... I want to know CCNA course fees structure in your NIIT institute in parrys branch so please send that to my mail id i mentioned below

regards

T.Jaikumar
Mob No: 9551517706
Mail Id: [email protected]
24th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....i am Hanzala, The best institute for hardware and networking is N.H.I.C
31st July 2012, 01:27 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

i am an Engineering graduate in electronics and communication stream...i have joined an institute in bangalore which is not that proffesional... so i want to know that after completing the coarse will i get the job or i have to do the certification also...and also please tell me about the future in networking field and guide me sm other coarses of specialization in future which i should do forr better hike n good job profile..
15th January 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir im 10th passed im interestead in Networking course im 6 months experiance on this field is this course help me in future over my qualification and how much salary will i expect pls mail to [email protected]
12th April 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

after mtech in decs what is best job and how to get a job?
19th August 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is jaffer sadiq i have to write two exam in 2nd p.u.c and iam the only son to my parents ,iam very much intrested to learn this course and i want to brighten my future plz help me
14th February 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

HI WHOEVER SEE THIS PLEASE TELL TO ME WHICH INSTITUTE IS BEST FOR DOING HARDWARE NETWORKING & SOFTWARE CLASS
7th June 2017, 01:47 PM
priyalakhwani83

The best Institute for hardware and networking course is jetking as they also provide 100% placement and also train you will to clear ccna certification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?