16th November 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship from National Fertilizers Limited while studying B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering from a government college. Can I do internship from National Fertilizers Limited? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Pay scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited?
  2. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  3. Sample paper of NFL national fertilizers limited of chemical engineering entrance?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for both Office and Accounts Assistant posts of National Fertilizers Limited being a B.Com graduate?
  5. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  7. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  8. Need information about the level of placement papers of National Fertilizers Ltd.?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Is there any job opportunity in BSc Chemistry?
  11. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  12. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech in plastic technology?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Does National Instruments Limited offer internship to ECE students?
  15. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. Which are the companies in India offering job interviews for recruitment of final year Chemical Engineers?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Job profile of Grade-III Office Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?
25th November 2016, 10:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship from National Fertilizers Limited while studying B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering? How to apply for it?

Yes, you can definitely pursue internship opportunity in National Fertiliser Limited since you are in the final year of B.tech course. You need to apply through offline mode as there is no online provision of application. You need to approach the company , get the application form, fill it up and submit it to the concerned authority before stipulated date. You can also apply through referral of its employees; this is recommended as you will get higher preference especially if you get referral from senior level employee.
19th June 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do internship from National Fertilizers Limited while studying B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering? How to apply for it?

Can i do summer training from national fertilizer limited while studying polytechnic in chemical technology (fertilizer)? Hoe to apply for it?
12th July 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship from National Fertilizers Limited while studying MBA in Agri business management? How to apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?