6th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Paid Internship in Shipping Corporation of India after completing BTech Petroleum course?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India. I am studying BTech with Petroleum Engineering. So, after completing my BTech, can I do Paid Internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  4. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  5. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  8. When the Internship notification will be published in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.? -- [New]
  9. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  14. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?
  16. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?