3rd July 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Lucknow for BTech E&IE 3rd year student?

Dear friends, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech with Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Lucknow. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying Internship in BSNL.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL, Lucknow for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?
  3. Companies offering Internship to BTech IT 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in L&T for BTech Civil 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering 6 weeks Summer Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Eligibility to do Internship in TCS, Lucknow for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO, Thiruvathipuram for BTech Civil 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Delhi during winter vacations for ECE 3rd year student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. Which is the last day to apply for internship in HAL?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
6th July 2018, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Lucknow for BTech E&IE 3rd year student?

To apply for internship in BSNL, you should have completed minimum 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of applying. You must have good technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. You must have good computer knowledge and have the ability to work under difficult situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?