14th June 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get internship in company near Trichy while doing 3rd semester mechanical engineering?

I am at 3rd sem mechanical engineering..can i get intershipment training at any company near trichy..??
How can i apply..??
Can i get intershipment training in BHL near thirumayam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  2. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship?
  6. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  7. Which company provides summer training to B.Tech 3rd semester Mechanical Engineering students? What are the terms and conditions?
  8. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  9. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  10. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  11. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  13. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  14. Company offering internship in Tamil Nadu for Mechanical engineering? Procedure of getting sponsorship?
  15. List of companies offering internship in Tamilnadu for BE(mechanical engineering) students?
  16. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore?
  17. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
1st July 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get internship in company near Trichy while doing 3rd semester mechanical engineering?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for internship opportunities. However, it is difficult to get internship opportunity at this time for you. This is because you are in third semester which means you do not have adequate knowledge of your domain. Moreover companies do not prefer second year engineering students as interns. Third and final year students are usually given internship opportunity by the companies. However, you can get an internship opportunity if you have something exceptional in your career profile. So you can apply for internship opportunities. But the best option would be go for training cum certification course now and in third year you can go for internship opportunities.
2nd July 2015, 12:31 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can I get internship in company near Trichy while doing 3rd semester mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am at 3rd sem mechanical engineering..can i get intershipment training at any company near trichy..??
How can i apply..??
Can i get intershipment training in BHL near thirumayam

Since, you are in the 3rd semester of your Engineering degree so you need to wait for more 3 semester. As Internship are done mainly in the beginning of 7th Semester as there are in the Engineering Syllabus to do Either Internship or Training. And you can get Easy internship near Trichy as there are a lot many company near by Trichy specially for the Mechanical Students. And yes you can go with the Internship in BHL also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?