12th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?

I am higher national diploma in accounting holder. I am working in a field with an engineering department, I am now interesting in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering. And i will like to receive my training in Germany or Australia conutry. Please, can you give me the list of companies who can offer the opportunity and gives me adequate training. And how to register for the training.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  2. List of companies which offer Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Indore?
  3. Detailed information about companies which offer Inplant Training in Vishakapatnam to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  4. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  6. How do I register my firm with government or applicable authorities for imparting training to engineering students?
  7. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  8. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  12. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  14. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
  16. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?