30th June 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to BE(Construction Engineering) candidate in Bihar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BE(Construction Engineering) in this year and I want to do an internship. I would like to know about the companies which provides such internship anywhere in Bihar. Please tell me immediately.

3rd July 2019, 06:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to BE(Construction Engineering) candidate in Bihar?

The list of companies offering Internship to BE(Construction Engineering) candidate in Bihar is given below:-

1)Beanstalkedu Services Private Limited
2)Kreative Digital Solution
3)Cymatic Edutech Private Limited
4)Fillip Technologies Private Limited
5)Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited
6)Medishala Healthcare Private Limited
4th July 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to BE(Construction Engineering) candidate in Bihar?

The companies which offers an Internship to BE(Construction Engineering) candidate in Bihar are listed below.

1) Chetna

2) Kreative Digital Solution

3) Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited

4) Kaikaj Venture Private Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?