16th March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Complete procedure which we need to follow for six weeks training at NTPC Bihar

I am Sonu Kumar and I want to do summer training in ntpc Barh (Bihar),so how I fill-up the from regarding training for six weeks? Can you please give me the complete procedure which we need to follow? Awaiting for tha answer

Thank you sir

26th March 2023, 02:38 AM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Complete procedure which we need to follow for six weeks training at NTPC Bihar

The general procedures that you might need to follow for a six-week training course at NTPC Bihar are listed below.

Step 1: Verify your eligibility. Check to see if you are eligible for the training programme first. For instance, you might need to be enrolled in a specific course or have a specific grade point average.

Step 2: Get in touch with NTPC Bihar. You can get in touch with the NTPC Bihar training department to find out if there are any training slots available for the particular time frame you are interested in.

Step 3: You must fill out an application for the training programme once you have confirmed that the training slot is available. Details like your name, contact information, educational history, and preferred training time may be requested on the application.

Step 4: Wait for approval: It may take some time for your application to be processed and accepted after you submit it. Once your application is accepted, you'll get a confirmation email or letter.

Step 5: When your application is accepted, you can enrol in the training course on the designated day. You must have your admissions letter, ID documentation, and any other paperwork requested by the training department with you.

Step 6: Finish the training programme by participating in all training sessions, completing all assignments and projects, and abiding by all rules and guidelines.

Step 7: Get the certificate: An NTPC Bihar certificate will be given to you once the training programme has been successfully completed. Before exiting the training programme, be sure to get the certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?