12th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do from a company or institute?

Hello sir i am student of 7 sem b.tech(ECE) my next 8th sem for training so m confused, i do training from company or institute course..if course than which course .....

14th May 2015, 01:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do from a company or institute?

Since you are in 7th semester, so it would be better if you can find an internship opportunity rather than looking for training course. If you do not get internship opportunity then you can look for training course. You should pursue training in the field in which you are interested and it depends on the training course whether you should pursue it from an institute or a company. For example, if you are undertaking some IT certification then it should be from an institute but it should provide certification from the reputed companies like Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, Oracle or Redhat. If you are taking training for core electronics course, then institute is better as there is no such good opportunity to learn in the electronics companies in India. If you are pursuing in communication field, then companies like BSNL, MTNL, Telecommunications Consultant India Limited, etc. are good places to pursue the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?