12th January 2013, 03:37 PM
virendra goswami

How can I prepare for CS entrance exam?

how to prepare cs exam...please give me the details for the sam

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  2. How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?
  3. How can I prepare for PG course entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  5. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  6. How should I prepare for EDCET entrance exam?
  7. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  8. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  9. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  10. How to prepare for entrance exam for M.A in English?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  12. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  14. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  16. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  17. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam for getting into M.A course?
  18. Which Books to prepare for AFCAT Entrance Exam?
30th July 2013, 04:30 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for CS entrance exam?

cs which stands for company seceratory, its exam is conducted by institute of company seceratory of india,

cs foundation is easy you can crack foundation easily with good marks, just read tha institute books provided for foundation program,

and you can go for coaching also ,coachings are arranged by institute also,
but read the books which are provided are institute for preparation for foundation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?