2nd March 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Summer Internships for ECE 3rd year student?

Hi,

I'm Shravani pursuing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE background. So, I request you to tell me the details of summer internship for me? Where can I get the complete information? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  2. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. How to go about for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  7. Are internships available for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students during summer?
  8. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  9. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  10. What should an ECE student do in a summer course?
  11. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  12. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  13. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?
  16. List institutes offering internship after completing 4th sem ECE?
  17. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students?
  18. Which are the government institutes providing internship? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE engineering
7th March 2016, 10:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Summer Internships for ECE 3rd year student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. You can definitely grab internship opportunities and enhance your profile. Being in third year of ECE engineering branch, you can avail internship opportunity in :-

- PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, etc.
- Telecom Companies like BSNL, MTNL, etc.
- Educational Institutes like IITs, NITs, etc.
- IT Companies
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- All India Radio
- Doordarshan

The selection criteria varies from institute to institute. Usually resume screening and interview are the two selection rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?