7th March 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and admission procedure for 15 months Summer Training in SAIL, Durgapur for M.Com postgraduate?

Sir, I have done M.Com from N.O.U., Patna. I want to do summer training in Durgapur Steel Plant a unit of Steel Authority India Limited. I want to do training for 15 months. How can I do 15 months training. Please give me full information about training and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Summer Internship in SAIL, Durgapur for B.Tech final year student?
  2. Do Webel, Coal India LTD, SAIL, BSNL offer training course for CSE students in Durgapur and Asansol? What's the fee structure and course duration for the same?
  3. Is summer training done by Webel, Coal India Ltd, SAIL, BSNL at Durgapur and Asansol of West Bengal?
  4. How to crack SAIL exam in two months and join in SAIL authorities?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to join summer training at IBM?
  6. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  7. Winter Training for 6 months in SAIL for B.Tech graduate?
  8. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in SAIL?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  11. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL?
  12. How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course
  13. Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?
  14. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the guidelines to be followed for doing summer training in SAIL while doing 3rd year Aeronautical engineering?
  17. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  18. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?