7th April 2016, 01:26 PM
sarfraz1991

What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?

Sir/ma'm ,

I'm a student of mechanical engineering branch of 4th year, I want to do training in SAIL in this summer . So kindly tell me the procedures and formalities for the same... It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Thanks a lot

7th April 2016, 11:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?

SAIL stands for steel authority of India limited and it is a very big well reputed organisation. If you want to pursue your training from SAIL then you have to score at least 55% marks as average till your last exams and no backlog is permitted to apply for the internship in SAIL.
You simply have to write an application to the HR of the SAIL and attach your resume along with your institute recommendation latter. After that if you get any positive response from HR of the SAIL then you can start your training in SAIL.
8th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?

Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is one of a very large steel
manufacturing organisation.

For training/internship in SAIL there is some eligibility criteria which is given below:
>> Candidate must have minimum 55% in qualifying examination.
>> Candidate should not have any backlog in entire course.
>> Candidate must be an Indian resident.

There are two methods to apply for training in SAIL:
(1) You can fill online application form through their official website. After that they will short list of candidates according to their criteria. If you will selected then they will inform you for training in SAIL.

(2) You need to make a resume with all academic records along with purpose of training in SAIL. Then sent your resume with CV to the respective department of SAIL. Once you get selected they will inform you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?