9th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.E. 6th semester CSE branch. I have to do an Industrial Training for 45 days in .NET field. So, what is the fee expenses for this? Can you provide me all the relevant information?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  2. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  4. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  6. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student?
  8. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  10. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  11. Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?
  12. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  14. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  16. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?
  18. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?