19th September 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Details about internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Air Force?

I am in 3rd year of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and I must have to do internship now. So, I would like to do internship from Indian Air Force. Please help me to know about internship from Indian Air Force?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship in Indian Air Force for BE Aeronautical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Does Indian Air Force offer Internship to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Can I apply for Internship in Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Possibility to do internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Air Force? Can I do internship from Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited?
  5. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  6. Is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Will there be any advantage or special entry scheme if we are doing Aeronautical Engineering and we want to join Indian Air Force?
  8. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  10. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  11. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?
  14. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  15. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  18. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
25th September 2017, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Air Force?

For internship in Indian Air Force, you must have a reference because defense forces don't allow anyone without any referral for any kind of internship or training due to safety reasons.

Hence, if you have any contacts in Indian Air Force, then make sure you apply through them. You need to have college permission in written format to apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?