23rd May 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Details of Internship for B.Tech Chemical 4th semester student?

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester and I wish to do an Internship program in NTPC . So, can anyone please provide me the details for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  2. Does Hindustan Unilever offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  4. Necessary steps to be taken for Summer internship in ONGC?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Companies providing internship to 4th semester students of Chemical engineering?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  10. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Fundamental Chemical Engineering Calculations & Stoichiometry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  14. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  15. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  16. Details about summer internship for 6th semester B.Tech students?
  17. How to apply for Summer Internship being Civil 4th semester student?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?
27th May 2016, 12:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Internship for B.Tech Chemical 4th semester student?

In order to get admission in NTPC for internship program, you will have to fill up the application form for the course. For that you will have to visit the official website of NTPC or you can even contact the institution and get the application form and the required details for the internship program.

If however, you are selected for the program, you will be intimated and admission will be provided to you otherwise you will have to try for admission somewhere else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?