23rd June 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

Can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying an Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai? I am interested in an internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai. So, I want to know about the required documents.

25th June 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying an Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai? I am interested in an internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai. So, I want to know about the required documents.

Documents required to apply for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Mumbai are given below:

Detailed Curriculum Vitae

Completely filled Application Form

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate (if necessary)

Copies of Mark Statements and Certificates

Experience Certificate (if any)

Passport size Photograph
25th June 2019, 01:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Mumbai.

1) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.

2) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

3) Updated resume.

4) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

5) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

6) 12th mark sheet.

7) If you have completed graduation degree, then mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
25th June 2019, 05:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet ( 2 xerox copy/photocopy).
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet (2 xerox copy/photocopy) .
4. Graduation Marks Sheet (2 xerox/photocopy).
3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
25th June 2019, 06:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai would need to have the below mentioned documents in original at the time of document verification.

=)Recent updated Resume
=)Adhaar Card
=)All educational certificates and Mark sheets
=)Photographs
=)No objection Certificate
=)Address proof

You can check the website https://www.godrejproperties.com/ for details.
25th June 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai;

-Hard copy of latest resume,
-Passport photographs,
-Original and xerox copy of all the mark sheets and certificates,
-Testimonials like - Passport, PAN card, Driving license etc. which is much more important,
-Experience letter (if any),
25th June 2019, 10:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai are given below.

--> Updated Resume Copy
--> Passport Size Photograph
--> Id Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Soft copy of Academic marksheets and certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?