17th May 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Architecture Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

21st May 2019, 04:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit to get eligible for the Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Thane.

The following documents are required to apply for this Internship :-

1) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet of graduation.

4) updated resume.

5) Colored Recent Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.
21st May 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Architecture Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Candidates can apply for the Architecture internship in the Godrej Properties Limited, Thane with the following documents:

Resume

Application Form

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate

Experience Certificate

Copies of Certificates

Passport size Photograph
21st May 2019, 11:52 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Following documents are required to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane :-

1)Valid ID proof

2)All the qualification documents original & xerox copy.

3)Passport size photographs.

4)Application signed by HOD of the department.

5)Address proof.
22nd May 2019, 12:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane must have the following original documents at the time of applying for the Internship:-

1)Educational Documents
2)Address proof
3)Identity Card of the college
4)Government issued Identity card
5)Photo graphs
6)No Objection Certificate
7)Resume
22nd May 2019, 10:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To apply for an Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited, Thane, you need

- Your Passport photograph
- Authorized letter from your department HOD (No Objection Certificate).
- Resume
- Application Form
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Copies of mark Certificates

Official website -> https://www.godrejproperties.com/contactus/reachus
22nd May 2019, 03:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane;

Duly filled in application form,

Detailed resume with photo,

10th mark sheet,

12th mark sheet,

Graduation mark sheet,

Photo ID proof issued by government of India such as Passport/PAN card/Driving license or College ID,

NOC letter from College,

Recommendation letter (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?