13th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. I am in 5th semester of BTech, studying with ECE stream and I want to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. Please let me know about the essential documents.

16th April 2019, 10:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

Documents required to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

You would need to submit the following documents at the time of Interview for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services:-

1)Bonafide letter issued by college (Mandatory).
2)Your college ID card
3)Updated resume
4)Identity Proof issued by the government of India like Passport, voter ID card etc.
5)Educational Certificates
6)Photographs.
7)Address proof

The duration of the Internship for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services is of 5 months.

You will get stipend of Rs.5000 per month and after the successful completion of Internship you will get Certificate and Letter of recommendation.

You can visit the website www.vestel.co.in for more information.
16th April 2019, 12:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. I am in 5th semester of BTech, studying with ECE stream and I want to apply for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. Please let me know about the essential documents.

Documents required to apply for the Network Testing internship in Vestel Telecom Services are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Completely Filled Application Form

Covering Letter

Copies of Educational Certificates

No Objection Certificate (if required)

Experience Certificate

Photograph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?