13th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

When Network Testing Internship notification will be published in Vestel Telecom Services?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know that when Vestel Telecom Services will publish the notification for Network Testing Internship program? I want to apply for such training in Vestel Telecom Services. So, please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

16th April 2019, 10:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Network Testing Internship notification will be published in Vestel Telecom Services?

When Network Testing Internship notification will be published in Vestel Telecom Services?

As per the information available, there is no vacancies available for Network Testing Internship in Vestel Telecom Services. However, you can send your resume to the HR department.

E-mail address:[email protected]

They will contact you as soon as there are vacancies available for Network Testing Internship.

You can also update your resume on different job portals so that you do not miss any upcoming opportunity.

You can visit the website https://www.vestel.co.in. for further reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?