6th June 2019, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

10th June 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

Vedantu Innovations Private Limited – Documents required to apply for the Sales Business Development internship are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Completely filled application form

Covering letter

No objection certificate

Educational certificates and mark sheets

Passport size photograph

Copy of experience certificate (if any)
10th June 2019, 10:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited;

Resume in details with affixed photo,

Mark sheet of 10th,

Mark sheet of 12th,

Mark sheet of graduation,

Photo ID proof such as Passport/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card,

Recommendation letter (if any),

Covering letter.
11th June 2019, 12:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Vedantu Innovations Private Limited.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

4) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

5) 12th mark sheet.

6) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?