6th June 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

10th June 2019, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe?

Documents required to apply for Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe;

1. Completed application,

2. Updated resume

3. Mark sheets of class 10th, 12th, graduation

4. Original photo ID proof issued by govt of India

5. NOC from College

6. Covering letter
11th June 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

Documents required to apply for the Web And App Testing internship in Across The Globe is given here: Detailed Resume, Covering Letter, Completely filled Application Form, Copies of Educational Certificates & Mark Sheets, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Experience Certificate (if available), No Objection Certificate (if necessary), etc. Candidates with the suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Web And App Testing internship in Across The Globe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?