4th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Does SAIL offer 6 month industrial training in IT/Computer department?

I am a student of final year (I.T). I am supposed to do my 6 months industrial training from december ownwards. I wanna do my training in the I.T/COMPUTER dept of SAIL. is it feasible?

11th January 2014, 10:52 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does SAIL offer 6 month industrial training in IT/Computer department?

Yes, student can join SAIL as trainer but only departmental candidates with degree are eligible to apply in their respective discipline. Minimum marks need to be 65%. If You follow CGPA system simply multiply by 10. Student can apply as many items as they want there is no such restrictions on applying.

It is a public undertaking company. It is very important from learning side from youngsters . They should incorporate in the system . As, we know that hands on training it is very important part of learning process. So, we as learners should definitely get a chance of industrial training.

But SAIL at this point is not offering industrial training rather they have joined hands with siemen to train their staff on technical aspect.Learning is a process where we first get the knowledge . Then we inculcate the skills and we do hands on to complete the teaching learning process .

For any online application you can call at 0124- 3954868. And for other qualification you can call on 011-22441758.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?