9th January 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years papers of Infosys placement test? Does Infosys provides inplant training?

respected sir/madam,
i am priyanka (BE E&TC )student. i want to know about the post/job offered by infoysis to freshers of my branch . as i am preparing for campus recruitements this year ,i need previous 5yr Q-papers of placement tests by the company . also does the company provide 10-15 days inplant training so that i could make it within this vacation period . i would be very thankful if a training is made possible . please send the question papers on my email id soon..

12th January 2014, 01:48 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Previous 5 years papers of Infosys placement test? Does Infosys provides inplant training?

INFOSYS PLACEMENT AND TRAINING INFORMATION:

Days are gone when we use to do the 10-15 days inplant training in Infosys and in matter of fact on most of the service companies they are not appreciating these type of 10-15 days inplant training rather they are ready to recruit students during their final year and take them in by last sem to start with the live project itself.

So, it's better to start preparing for the campus placement rather trying out with the inplant training which is quite not possible now.. I have attached previous year model papers of Infosys in this post. Just go through it once and try to figure out the pattern of the exam and start your preparation accordingly.

Never try to prepare only the previous year papers as it just a way to learn but not the only solution. Buy books like R.S.Agarwal which will help you to prepare for the aptitudes. Also attached the previous year pattern which was followed for the aptitude test in this post. There will 3 rounds in Infosys selection 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical interview 3) Personal Interview.

It's the right time now to start the preparation. I have attached a e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview. If you put your hard work in the preparation then for sure you will get the job by final year!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: txt latest pattern infosys.txt(120 Bytes, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?