4th July 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Tata Steel offers 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student?

Sir, I am in my final year of BTech, studying with Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship of 1 year in Tata Steel. So, I would like to know that this company offers 1 year Internship or not? Please tell me immediately.

7th July 2022, 11:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Tata Steel offers 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student?

Yes, you can apply for the one year apprenticeship in Tata Steel after successful completion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering. You shall not have any pending backlog to apply for the one year internship in Tata Steel.
You have to visit the career section at the official website of Tata Steel and search for the advertisement for apprenticeship. If there is any requirement, you can apply for the same and wait for the shortlisting of your application after successful completion of application process.
9th July 2022, 07:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Tata Steel offers 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student?

Does Tata Steel offers 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student?

Yes, Tata Steel offers one year internship to BTech Mechanical final year students.

For getting an internship in Tata steel you have to write a mail to the concerned Department head or manager of Tata steel with your CV attached for providing you the internship. In general,they respond to your mail. The other way is to find a link in the company for getting recommendation to get the internship.
10th July 2022, 03:51 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, Tata Steel offers one year internship to BTech Mechanical final year students.

1. You can visit the website of the company to apply for the jobs and internships.

2. You must be pursuing a course in any discipline to be eligible for the graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?