4th July 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Biotechnology student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of BE and I am a Biotechnology student. I want to apply for an Internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

7th July 2022, 12:38 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Biotechnology student?

Eligibility:-

Aspirants who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university.

Age limit should be 30 years

For more information visit their website.
9th July 2022, 06:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Biotechnology student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Biotechnology student?

The candidate should have completed a bachelor's Degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).

Age Limit:
40 years for PwBD + UR / PwBD +EWS.
43 years for PwBD + OBC (NCL).
45 years for PwBD + SC / ST.
10th July 2022, 10:12 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Being a 5th semester candidate of BE, you are eligible to apply for the internship at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. You shall not have any pending backlog to apply for the internship, You shall visit the link www.nlcindia.com and submit your details along with uploading the scanned copies of requisite documents before the due date of application submission.
Then the online portal system will check your eligibility and inform to you through email or telephone if your application found satisfactory.
10th July 2022, 03:48 PM
Msdhoni02

1. The applicant is at least 20 years of age on the date of application.

2. The applicant is enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate).

3. The intern is available for a minimum of six weeks and a maximum of three months.

4. The applicant is fluent in at least one of the working languages of the office of the assignment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?