5th September 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ASP.NET Development Internship in Weexcel Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to ASP.NET Development in Weexcel Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

7th September 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of ASP.NET Development Internship in Weexcel Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to ASP.NET Development in Weexcel Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of ASP.NET Development internship in Weexcel Technologies is 6 months. Shortlisted candidates can get around Rs 7000 per month as a stipend to do ASP.NET Development internship at Weexcel Technologies. Candidates with Java, C#, ASP.NET, C#.NET and C++ programming skills are preferred for the ASP.NET Development internship at Weexcel Technologies. Candidates willing to work in full time are preferred for the internship.
14th September 2021, 12:24 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of ASP.NET Development Internship in Weexcel Technologies Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month for this.

Duration 6 months

Candidates should be belong from West Medinipur , Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?