21st August 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

3rd September 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with MS-Office skills are required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation. Selected candidates have to handle end to end recruitment, HR operations and manage all admin tasks. Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation is available full time for the duration of one month. Selected candidates can get stipend, certificate, etc. for the Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation.
14th September 2021, 12:26 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation?

Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000 to 3,000/- per month duration 2 months.

Skills required:-

Candidates must have English Proficiency (Spoken)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?