27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Duration of BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune? I came to know that this company is providing WordPress DevOps Engineer internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

31st August 2019, 08:07 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Duration of BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune? I came to know that this company is providing WordPress DevOps Engineer internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.
The Duration of WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune is for Six months. During Internship training, the candidate should be available for full time (in-office). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for between 28/08/2019 and 27/09/2019. For more details please visit the official website -> https://work.botbakery.io:
1st September 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Duration of the WordPress DevOps Engineer internship in the BotBakery Digital Marketing is 6 months full time in the office.

Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month for the BotBakery Digital Marketing internship. Candidates with suitable interests and skills can to apply for the WordPress DevOps Engineer internship in the BotBakery Digital Marketing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?