27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Times Internet Limited Gurgaon Customer Support & Operations Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Times Internet Limited Gurgaon is offering an internship which is Customer Support & Operations. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

31st August 2019, 07:35 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Times Internet Limited Gurgaon Customer Support & Operations Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Times Internet Limited Gurgaon is offering an internship which is Customer Support & Operations. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Yes, Times Internet Limited Gurgaon offering an internship which is Customer Support and Operations. Times Internet is a leading Indian company, which operates led products, services, and technology. Those who interested to apply for Customer Support and Operations Internship training at Times Internet Limited Gurgaon must complete or pursue for Graduation degree course from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must have the basic knowledge about MS-Excel and must have good communication skill.

Official website -> Click Here !!
1st September 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Times Internet Limited Gurgaon Customer Support & Operations Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to apply for the Customer Support & Operations internship in the Times Internet Limited, Gurgaon is given below:

Candidates with skills in English proficiency (Spoken and Written)

Candidates who can make tele calling for the business inquiries

Candidates who can assist in lead generation

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who are available full time for the period of 2 months

Candidates who can start the internship on or before 25th September, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?