18th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Hi Sir, I want to join Zinnov Management Consulting for doing Client Training and Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Client Training and Development Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd May 2019, 10:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Duration of Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting.

You may visit the following website for any other query related to this internship.

https://zinnov.com/
22nd May 2019, 10:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

The duration of the Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting is of 3 months and is full time in office training.

The selected candidates will be offered stipend of Rs.10,000 per month for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting.

You can visit the website www.zinnov.com for more information.
23rd May 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Zinnov Management Consulting for doing Client Training and Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Client Training and Development Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Selected interns have to do the Client Training and Development internship in Zinnov Management Consulting for the duration of 3 months full time (in office). There are 2 Client Training and Development internship positions available in Zinnov Management Consulting. Candidates with interest in answering client queries are preferred for the Client Training and Development internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. They should be able to prepare materials for training and they should make presentations.
23rd May 2019, 04:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting is of 3 months.

For more details visit on (http://zinnov.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?