18th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Client Training and Development and this Internship is available in Zinnov Management Consulting. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

22nd May 2019, 10:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.

https://zinnov.com/
22nd May 2019, 11:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Interns will be offered stipend of Rs.10,000 per month for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting.

The duration of the Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting is of 3 months and is full time in office training.

You can visit the website www.zinnov.com for more information.
23rd May 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Client Training and Development and this Internship is available in Zinnov Management Consulting. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Zinnov Management Consulting offers around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Client Training and Development internship. They should do the Client Training and Development internship for the period of 3 months full time. If selected, interns can start the Client Training and Development internship immediately in the Zinnov Management Consulting. Women willing to kick off their career can also apply for the Client Training and Development internship in Zinnov Management Consulting.
23rd May 2019, 05:17 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

15000 per month stipend is offered to Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting.

For more details visit on (http://zinnov.com)
24th May 2019, 12:55 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as a Client Training and Development Interns in Zinnov Management Consulting can expect stipend of Rs.15,000 per month. Interns have to work for at least of three months.

Official website -> https://zinnov.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?