8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Wasteland Mineral LLP. I came to know that they are offering Electrical Engineering Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

12th June 2019, 03:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP?

Duration of Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP is 1 month.

You may expect a stipend of Rs. 2,500/- per month as Electrical Engineering Interns in Wasteland Mineral LLP.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 June 2019.

For any other query related to this internship you may visit the following website.
http://wastelandminerals.com/
12th June 2019, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP?

Wasteland Mineral LLP offers Electrical Engineering Internship for duration of one month.
Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP.
Skills in PLC SCADA is mandatory to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP..
13th June 2019, 01:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP is of 1 month.

The candidates selected for Electrical Engineering Internship in Wasteland Mineral LLP would be offered stipend of Rs.2500 per month.

You can visit the website http://wastelandminerals.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?