7th December 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply internship in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, BEL being a 2nd year CSE student?

Hello, I am M.Tech 2nd year CSE student of VTU University. Sir I want to know how I apply for the internship in the PSU like
*NTPC
*BHEL
*BEL
so it’s my humble request if u have any idea regarding this kindly help me out of this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do project in PSUS like BEL, BHEL, NTPC
  3. How to apply for Internship in BEL being a CSE 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  6. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How to apply for Internship in BEL for CSE 3rd year students?
  8. Written test schedule (date) of all PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, HPCL, BSNL, BEL etc -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  14. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?
  16. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  18. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
22nd October 2016, 12:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply internship in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, BEL being a 2nd year CSE student?

Getting internship in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, BEL is not that easy. You must have a strong contact with the employees over there. If you have any contact ask them to be your reference, so that you get the permission for internship easily. Being a 2nd year student your application may not be accepted as because these organisations only prefer those candidates who are pursuing or have completed their 3rd year.

You can also apply through the contact of your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover letter mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume attach it with the letter, the cover letter and address it to the HR department of the particular company. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. After a few days you will be called for the selection process.

These organisations conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?