4th December 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution?

Hello sir, I am from middle class family and have passed 12th exam with 60% marks. My height is 5.5 fit, weight is 60 kg and I can speak English. Please tell me what is the duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training from government institution?

Related Questions:

24th February 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution?

I want to know what is the fees structure for air hostess training in mumbai andheri west

17th September 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution?

Hello sir/mam, I am USHA, and i am 26 years old. May i apply for the air hostess course?

30th August 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

In India there is any government institute which gives the training for air hostess?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?