3rd May 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Swift eLearning Services?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Swift eLearning Services. I came to know that they are offering Graphic Design Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

6th May 2019, 04:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Swift eLearning Services?

Yes, that's correct. Swift eLearning Services is for hiring candidates for Graphic Design Internship.

The duration of the Graphic Design Internship in Swift eLearning Services is of 3 months.

The stipend that would be paid to Graphic Design Interns in Swift eLearning Services is Rs.5,000 per month.

You can send your resume to [email protected] for application process.

You can visit the website https://www.swiftelearningservices.com/ for more details.
6th May 2019, 06:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Swift eLearning Services does offer full time Graphic Design Internship for a duration of 3 months. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship and having skills in MS-Office, GIMP and Adobe Photoshop are given preference for Graphic Design Internship in Swift eLearning Services. Interns can get stipend of Rs. 5000/- for this internship.
6th May 2019, 07:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of this Graphic Design Internship in Swift eLearning Services is 3 months.

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 5000 per month as Graphic Design Internship in Swift eLearning Services.

You can visit the following website to know more about this internship.

https://www.swiftelearningservices.com/
7th May 2019, 11:49 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Swift eLearning Services. I came to know that they are offering Graphic Design Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Swift eLearning Services was offering Graphic Design internship for the duration of 3 months full time (in office). There were four Graphic Design internship vacancies available in the Swift eLearning Services. Interns may get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Graphic Design internship in the Swift eLearning Services. Interns can also get other benefits like certificate and letter of recommendation for the Graphic Design internship in the Swift eLearning Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?