4th August 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Human Resources internship which is offering by HP Incorporation Bangalore? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as well.

7th August 2019, 03:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

The duration of Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore is 2 months duration. There are total 2 vacancies available for this internship and you can join immediately. The eligibility for this internship is given below.

==> Candidate should be available full time in the office for the 2 month duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www8.hp.com
7th August 2019, 04:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Human Resources internship which is offering by HP Incorporation Bangalore? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as well.

Duration of the Human Resources internship in the HP Incorporation, Bangalore is 2 months full time (in office).
Human Resources candidates with knowledge and skills in the recruitment process are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the HP Incorporation, Bangalore. Candidates with skills in HR screening, data validation and managing interviews are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the HP Incorporation, Bangalore. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the HP Incorporation, Bangalore.
7th August 2019, 08:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore would be of 4 months with full time in office Training.

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 4th Apr'19 and 4th May'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 4 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests.

For more information visit on (http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp information/ index.html)
7th August 2019, 09:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore is 2 months. The Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore is paid so you can expect stipend of Rs.15,000 per month.

The candidates willing to apply for Human Resources Internship in HP Incorporation Bangalore must have completed at least Graduation along with Masters in Business Administration or equivalent.

You can visit the website https://www8.hp.com for more information.
7th August 2019, 10:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources Internship at HP Incorporation in Bangalore is 2 months.

Below are the Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship at HP Incorporation in Bangalore.

Eligibility :-
-----------
1) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

4) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

5) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

7) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?