14th February 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Luminous Power Technologies Purchase Management Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Luminous Power Technologies? I came to know that this company is providing Purchase Management Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

7th March 2019, 01:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Luminous Power Technologies Purchase Management Internship?

Luminous Power Technologies offers Purchase Management Internship for a period of 6 months. Selected interns can get Rs. 2000/- per month as stipend for Purchase Management Internship in Luminous Power Technologies. Candidates having knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are preferred for Purchase Management Internship in Luminous Power Technologies. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply for Purchase Management Internship in Luminous Power Technologies.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th March 2019 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Remove *
25th May 2021, 06:11 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Luminous Power Technologies Purchase Management Internship?

Duration of Luminous Power Technologies Purchase Management Internship is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Luminous Power Technologies Purchase Management Internship is 26 February 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.luminousindia.com/) For more information
14th September 2021, 06:15 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month for this.

Duration 6 months

Candidates should be belong from Gurgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?