8th September 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation Digital Marketing Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation? I came to know that this company is providing Digital Marketing Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

10th September 2018, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation Digital Marketing Internship?

Duration of Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation Digital Marketing Internship is 1 month. In order to be eligible for the
Internship, applicant should be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 1 month of internship. Also applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidate who have a experience in crowds funding will be preferred.
12th September 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation Digital Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation? I came to know that this company is providing Digital Marketing Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation is one month. Selected candidates can get around Rs 2500 per month for the Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation. Candidates with relevant skills and interest can apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation. Candidates with experience in crowdfunding are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?