8th September 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Intern in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation?

Hi everyone, I want to join Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

10th September 2018, 09:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Intern in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation?

The stipend which is offered to Digital Marketing Intern in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation is Rs. 2500/. per month. In order to be eligible for the
Internship, applicant should be available for the work from home job/internship for duration of 1 month of internship. Also applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidate who have a experience in crowds funding will be preferred.
12th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Intern in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Shortlisted candidates can get around Rs 2500 per month as a stipend to do Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation. Interested candidates can contact the organization for exact details. Duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation is one month. Digital Marketing internship in Pawsome Animal Welfare Foundation is available for the work from home internship. Candidates with experience in crowdfunding are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?