18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

Hello friends, I came to know that Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune is offering an internship of Social Media Marketing. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the duration?

21st September 2019, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

The duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited, Pune is 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 3rd October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available for this internship. The candidates who have a strong communication & expression skills can apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.chrysalis.net.in
21st September 2019, 06:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

The duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune is 6 months. There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

The duration is of 6 months and the last star to apply for the internship is 3rd October 2019 in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune.

You may visit their official website www.chrysallis.net.in for more information.
21st September 2019, 08:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

The duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune would be of 6 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Social Media Marketing interns in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune would be between Rs.7,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune is 3rd October 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.chrysalis.net.in/ for more information.
21st September 2019, 09:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune is 3rd October 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.chrysalis.net.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?