26th May 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP. I came to know that they are offering Software Development Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

28th May 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP. I came to know that they are offering Software Development Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of Software Development internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP is 6 months full time (in office).
Selected candidates may get Rs 6,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Development internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP. Interns daily responsibilities include development and testing of software and they should assist in the product development.
28th May 2019, 04:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP?

The duration of the Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP is of 6 months.

The selected interns will get stipend from Rs.6000 to Rs.10,000 per month depending on their skills and knowledge.

You can visit the website http://www.techmonarchs.com/ for more information.
28th May 2019, 05:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP is 6 months full time. Applicants who can do internship in full time mode and having skills in Node.js are given preference for Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP.

For detailed information, you should visit the
Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP website;
http://www.techmonarchs.com
28th May 2019, 10:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.techmonarchs.com/
28th May 2019, 11:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Software Development Internship in Tech Monarchs IT Solutions LLP is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website for your reference that is www.techmonarchs.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?