21st June 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP Human Resources Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP? I came to know that this company is providing Human Resources Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

23rd June 2019, 03:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP Human Resources Internship?

The duration of Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP Human Resources Internship is 3 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.invitereferrals.com
23rd June 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP? I came to know that this company is providing Human Resources Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Human Resources internship in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP is 3 months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. There are 4 Human Resources internship vacancies available in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. Human Resources interns daily responsibilities include handling of the recruitment process in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP.
23rd June 2019, 07:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP offers Human Resources Internship for a period of full time 6 months.
Candidates who are a recent MBA graduate or currently pursuing their graduation can apply.
Candidates should have English proficiency skills (written and spoken both) to apply for that Internship.
23rd June 2019, 09:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, approximate you have to work for at least three months as Human Resources Intern at Tagnpin Web Solutions. Those who are selected can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. Please contact the company directly for more details.

Contact Information:
Address: A2A-111 JANAK PURI, NEW DELHI DL 110058 IN
Email ID: [email protected]
24th June 2019, 12:43 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP is 3 months.
You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.invitereferrals.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?