21st June 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

23rd June 2019, 03:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP?

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship at Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP was 21st May 2019. For current and future openings you can also visit the company website that is www.invitereferrals.com
23rd June 2019, 04:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

As per the details available, at present there is no Human Resources internship vacancy available in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. Therefore, candidates have to check the notification for the latest announcement from the organization regarding Human Resources internship in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. Last date to apply for the Human Resources internship was 21st May, 2019 in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP, when it offered last time.
23rd June 2019, 07:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP was 9th March 2019.
Duration of that Internship was 6 months.
Candidates should be a recent graduate or studying in any year of study to be eligible to apply.
For that Internship, interns will receive Rs. 5000 per month as stipend.
23rd June 2019, 09:55 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that there is no such official notification released for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. But, some Unofficial sites indicates that Last date to apply for the Human Resources internship was 21st May, 2019. Please visit the Company directly to get accurate details regarding Human Resources Internship vacancy.

Contact Information:
Address: A2A-111 JANAK PURI NEW DELHI DL 110058 IN
Email ID: [email protected]
24th June 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The last date for applying Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP was 21 May 2019.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?