23rd June 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for an Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai? So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria as I am interested to do this internship over there.

25th June 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for an Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai? So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria as I am interested to do this internship over there.

Eligibility to apply for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Mumbai is given below:

>> Architectural candidates with knowledge and skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Revit, Rhino and 3ds Max

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Mumbai and neighboring cities

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 3 months

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time
25th June 2019, 01:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Mumbai.

Eligibility :-
=======
Skill :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You should have knowledge in AutoCAD.

3) You must have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

4) You should have knowledge of working in Autodesk Revit.

5) You must have knowledge in 3ds Max .

6) You must have knowledge in Rhino.

7) You should be a good team player.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

9) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

10) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

11) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

12) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply for this internship.
25th June 2019, 05:42 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates must have the knowledge of AutoCAD (Learn AutoCAD), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max and Rhino.

2)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

3)Candidates who can start the internship between 19th Jun'19 and 19th Jul'19

4)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months.

For more information visit on (https://www.godrejproperties.com)
25th June 2019, 06:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is given below:-

=)Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit.
=)availability for full time internship.
=)possess relevant skills and interests.
=)availability for duration of 6 months.
=)Belongs to Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities.

You can check the website https://www.godrejproperties.com/ for details.
25th June 2019, 08:29 PM
bruno123

Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship is :-

The applicant must know the Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Revit and design planning & development.

Applicant must be from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities and can work full time internship for 6 months duration.

Applicant can help and support the design team for the TDD process and can coordinate with architects, structural consultants, MEP consultant.
25th June 2019, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is given below;

You should be a recent graduate in Architecture Engineering or currently in any year of study.

You should be from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities.

You should have relevant skills and interests for Internship.

You should be a full time intern and should be able to do internship for duration of 3 months.

You need to start the internship between 19th June 2019 and 19th July 2019.

You should be skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max and Rhino.
25th June 2019, 10:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for an Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk.

==> Candidate can work full time in the office internship for 6 months duration.

==> Candidate should be from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?