23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Content Writing Internship which is available in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

27th August 2019, 07:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in the office for the 3 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 22nd August 2019 and 21st September 2019.

==> Candidate should know how to analyze content data to optimize strategies.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mi.com
27th August 2019, 11:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Content Writing Internship at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited in Bangalore.

Eligibility :-
=======
Skills :-
-------
1) You should have good analytical skill.

2) You must have skill in Creative Writing.

3) You must have good research skill.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
31st August 2019, 03:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

1. The candidate may have to be available for the time period of 3 months full time.
2. The candidate can get the internship within the time period of 22nd August 2019 to 21st September 2019.
3. The candidate must have relevant skill and interest.

You may visit the official website for more information http://www.mi..com/ .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?