23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am planning to do an internship of Content Writing Internship which is offered by Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the skills which are required to do this internship. Please let me know immediately.

27th August 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am planning to do an internship of Content Writing Internship which is offered by Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the skills which are required to do this internship. Please let me know immediately.

Candidates with skills in content writing are preferred for the Content Writing internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Content Writing internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with very good communication skills are preferred for the Content Writing internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates who are available full time in office for the period of 3 months are preferred for the Content Writing internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore.
27th August 2019, 10:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidate must have excellent Blogging skills,

2)Candidate must have excellent communication and writting skills.

3)Candidate must have the basic knowledge of creative content development.

4)Candidate must have basic knowledge of HTML (Learn HTML)

For more information visit on (http://www.mi.com/in)
27th August 2019, 11:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The essential skills that are required to apply for Content Writing Internship at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited in Bangalore are listed below.

1) You must have skill in Creative Writing.

2) You should have good analytical skill.

3) You must have good research skill.

4) You should be a good team player.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.mi.com/in/
28th August 2019, 12:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore:

1) Candidates must have good writing skill
2) Candidates must have good Communication skill in English.
3) Candidate must have work for at least three month duration (Full Time).
31st August 2019, 03:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is given below :

1. You must have creative, analytical skills.
2. You might have to be able for 3 months full time.
3. You should have good communication skills.
4. You should have knowledge of HTML.
5. You should have skills of blogg writing and content development.

You may visit the website http://www.mi.com/in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?