21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Digital Marketing which is available in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this internship in this company.

23rd August 2019, 05:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore?

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 20th Aug'19 and 19th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who are from Bangalore

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more infomation visit on (https://www.webconverts.com)
23rd August 2019, 08:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore?

The candidates willing to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore must have the below mentioned eligibility:

=)You must be from Bangalore.
=)You should have expertise in Social Media Marketing.
=)You must have the knowledge of Search Engine Marketing.
=)You should have excellency in WordPress.
=)You must be an expert in Digital Marketing.
=)You should have experience of Search Engine Optimization.

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore is 04/09/2019.

You can check the website https://www.webconverts.com for more details.
24th August 2019, 12:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Wordpress, Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in the office for 3 months duration.

==> Candidate should be from Bangalore.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.webconverts.com
14th August 2021, 08:26 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

The Candidates should know about Word press , Digital Marketing and Social media marketing

The Candidates should be belong from Bangalore

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?