4th August 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance & Internal Audit Internship in McDonald's Mumbai?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Finance & Internal Audit internship in McDonald's Mumbai. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Finance & Internal Audit internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

7th August 2019, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance & Internal Audit Internship in McDonald's Mumbai?

Eligibility required to apply for Finance & Internal Audit Internship in McDonald's Mumbai are mentioned here;

Aspirant should be from CA/ICWA - inter background (Preferred).

B.Com candidates interested in internal auditing can also apply.

Aspirant should be Mumbai and neighboring cities.

Aspirant should have working knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

Aspirant should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months.

Aspirant who can start the internship between 1st August 2019 and 31st August 2019 will be considered only for this internship.
7th August 2019, 09:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance & Internal Audit Internship in McDonald's Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Finance & Internal Audit Internship in McDonald's Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 1st Aug'19 and 31st Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who are from Mumbai and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests.

For more information (https://www.mcdonaldsindia.com/)
8th August 2019, 01:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Finance & Internal Audit Internship in McDonald's Mumbai are given below.

1) You should be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

3) If you have done CA/ICWA - inter then it will be an extra preference.

4) If you have completed B.Com degree and you are interested in internal auditing then you are also eligible to apply.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

9) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?