5th August 2019, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

I want to apply for iOS Development internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

8th August 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for iOS Development internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

Eligibility to apply for the iOS Development internship in the Manacle Technologies Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in iOS

>> Candidates who are capable of understanding Objective-C or Swift

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship, for the period of 6 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 3rd September, 2019

>> Candidates who are available full time
8th August 2019, 09:47 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 5th Jul'19 and 4th Aug'19

4)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://www.manacleindia.com)
8th August 2019, 11:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi mentioned below:-

:-You must have excellent communication skills.
:-You should have the knowledge of iOS.
:-You must have expertise in Android.
:-You should be able to work on Cocoa Touch and iOS frameworks.
:-You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

You can visit the website http://www.manacleindia.com/ for more information.
9th August 2019, 12:53 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for iOS Development Internship at Manacle Technologies Private Limited in Delhi.

Eligibility :-
------------
1) You should have knowledge in Objective-C or Swift based on your project requirements.

2) You must have knowledge of working on Cocoa Touch, iOS frameworks such as core data, core animation, etc.

3) You must have knowledge in iOS

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?